Built in 1996, The Redhook Ale Brewery and Cataqua Pub in Portsmouth, NH was established to provide East Coasters fresh Redhook and local food pairings. Located on the Pease Tradeport in Portsmouth, the brewery boasts the same architectural style as its Woodinville, WA brother, which was influenced by the brewhouses of Bavaria. The Cataqua Public house has been a staple of the local community for years and is looking for an energetic team player to join our ranks. We welcome all applicants to Front and Back of House positions. The Redhook Ale Brewery offers competitive compensation, a rewarding work environment, and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Redhook Ale Brewery and Cataqua Pub has an immediate opening for a Host. The Host’s main functions are to:
The Redhook Brewery offers competitive compensation, a rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. No phone calls, please. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Greet and seat pub customers
- Plan & execute reservations
- Answer phones
- Clean & organize host desk area
- Assist outside sales vendors or potential customers in connecting with specific Redhook representatives
- Assist in delivering food to customers
- Assist in busing tables
- Ensure special board is correct
- Assist in retail shop as needed
- Adhere to proper hygiene and cleanliness
- Other tasks as assigned
Craft Brew Alliance - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Craft Brew Alliance was formed with the merger of leading Pacific Northwest craft brewers – Widmer Brothers Brewing and...