We are looking for a Resident Relations Specialist to coordinate the daily operations of the community, with special focus on general administration and property management issues. You will also be responsible for monitoring regulatory compliance and company policies and procedures to make sure all associates are familiar with them. This position gives you considerable responsibility for the welfare of the communities you will be working with and is thus essential to maintaining Forest City's standard of exceptional service in our military housing division. We are looking for others who share our commitment to excellence to join our team!
In this position your responsibilities will include:
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
- Assisting the management in building positive relations with residents.
- Conducting periodic property inspections.
- Processing incident reports and resident comments.
- Counseling and advising residents on company policies.
- Assisting in ensuring all regulations and requirements are met.
- Supporting and utilizing on-site PC-based community management software.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Valid current state driver's license.
- 1-2 years of professional secretarial skills.
Drug Free Workplace
Special note to third party recruiters: Forest City Enterprises values its relationships with our vendor partners. Occasionally we invite third party recruiters to assist us in filling an open requisition, and resumes must be submitted only through our talent supplier portal by those firms authorized to present candidates to us. Currently we are not seeking assistance from any third party or contingency recruiters for this position, and any resumes sent via email, internet or any other means will be considered unsolicited and Forest City will not be responsible for placement fees.
Forest City Enterprises - 30+ days ago
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. (Forest City) is engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of commercial and residenti...