Senior Executive Secretary
Engage with us as you use your exceptional organizational and time management skills to manage the day-to-day logistics of the department. Reporting to the Department Head, you will have the responsibility to maintain the department budget, manage calendars and book travel in addition to helping to provide general office support for the team.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Executive Secretary at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Provide executive office support for the Customer Logistics Services
• Schedule meetings / Video Conference calls with co-ordination of global time variances and multiple global locations
• Provide general office support for the team by answering phones, maintaining and organizing department budget and overhead records, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, producing correspondence, handling complex international travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, arranging internal and external conference calls, formatting presentations, and assisting in the development of communication materials, submitting invoices/check requests to Accounting department, ensuring proper expense accounting, SAP processing
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Customer Logistics Services, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• High school diploma with experience supporting senior management
• Strong proficiency in MS Office; ability to create spreadsheets, word processing, and manipulate presentation software as well as standard office equipment is critical
• Must possess strong organizational skills, interpersonal communications, and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills; Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy with all levels of management is critical
• Solid organization and prioritization skills required
• Flexibility in handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to accommodate a highly varied work schedule, (i.e. some evening and weekend hours are occasionally necessary)
• Ability to work effectively under pressure within limited time constraints
• Must be self-starter; able to work independently with minimal (or no) supervision
• Exercise good judgment, discretion, accuracy, organizational ability, initiative and strong interpersonal skills
• Associate's Degree
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Occasional Travel May be Required
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people
Kellogg Company - 2 years ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....