TECHsmart has an opening for a Linux System Administrator in our corporate office.
- Linux administration experience, including Apache, Postfix, Dovecot, OpenLDAP, SSH, and Bind
Not Required, but Definitely a Plus
- PHP programming experience
- Ability to hand-code HTML and CSS
- Web GUI development experience
- SQL database programming experience (Ability to code PHP with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL)
- Experience with an MVC based framework
- Experience with C, C++, shell scripting, and any other language
- Ability to interface with XML webservices / APIs
- Fluent in any foreign language
- Experience with graphic toolkits
- $60,000 per year, depending on experience
How to Apply
Please email your resume or contact info.
TECHsmart is a specialty retailer of electronics, furniture and automotive products. Our partnerships with specialty finance sources allow us to provide purchasing opportunities to customers who are unable to buy elsewhere.
Our mission is: Excellent Service, Quality Products & Affordable Financing. We strive to meet all customer needs from cutting edge technology to household appliances such as washers and dryers. We aim to serve our customers to the fullest extent possible and believe that a fun, competitive work environment produces motivated and efficient employees.
It is TECHsmart's policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. TECHsmart does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law. TECHsmart also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.