PeopleSoft Accounts Payable / Cash Management Senior Consultant
USA-DC: DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA-WASHINGTON
Remote Work Authorized
Yes, 100 % of the Time
Mar 6, 2013, 2:31:54 PM
CSC Opportunity: PeopleSoft Accounts Payable (AP)/ Cash Management (CM) Functional Specialist - Senior Consultant
CSC is offering a great career opportunity with its Global Oracle/Commercial Practice. We are recruiting experienced, Senior Consultants with expertise in the PeopleSoft Financials Accounts Payable / Cash Management.
· PeopleSoft Financials with heavy emphasis on Accounts Payable / Cash Management modules
· Must have 5 FLC PeopleSoft Financial implementations with strong hands on configuration and functional experience with several as a Team Lead, preferred
· Must be able to conduct FitGap, configuration workshops, walk-through module
· Must have good communication skills, writing configuration documentation, functional specs, training documentation, test scripts as required
· Must have some technical skills with PeopleTools and SQL query tools
· Must have ability to estimate work, status reports, update project plans
· Must have experience with FSCM 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.51
· Software capability: PeopleTools, Microsoft project, VISIO, SOL Developer or equivalent and Word, Excel, PPT (Microsoft Office Toolset)
· This candidate must have excellent communication skills, impressive presentation skills, strong configuration skills and integration knowledge and proven team leadership, project experience
· CPA credentials are preferred
Essential Job Functions
- Interprets requirements data, maps current and future state business processes to the packaged application(s) being implemented, and develops plans to address functional gaps between the packaged application and the redesigned processes (Business).
- Develops depth of implementation experience to address multiple integration points between functions, related interface and data conversion issues, and expanded setup and configuration requirements (Business).
- Researches and presents information/data regarding how other companies in the client's industry are using specific application products to improve business performance (Business).
- Builds on Catalyst and specific vendor methodology knowledge and blend methodologies appropriately to meet unique project and client needs (Methodology).
- Leads a team of 6-10 resources (company, client and third-party resources) in area of expertise to conclusion of a project phase (Management).
- Guides others in vendor programming languages and standards for interfaces and bolt-on components (Technical).
- Manages client expectations and balances the needs of the company and the client to ensure satisfaction for both (Relationship Management).
- Influences decisions and project direction at the executive level (Relationship Management).
- Performs consultative selling and leverages business through superior delivery skills, client relations and subject matter expertise (Leverage).
- Participates in proposal efforts and sales calls (Leverage).
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel (Leadership).
- Communicates in formal presentation settings including medium to large sized groups of key decision makers at the executive level; tailors presentations to needs and interests of the audience. Develops articles and white papers covering areas of expertise (Communication).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Six or more years of consulting experience with business analysis and software product implementation
- Experience working with CSC Catalyst and/or equivalent client or vendor-mandated methodology
- Experience working with the integrated structure of a complex software product suite
- Experience working with how the client's current and future state business processes map to the packaged application being implemented
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Two to five years of additional relevant experience in one or more business or industry specialty areas
- Strong skills in solution demonstration lab (SDL) and prototyping techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action, giving regard to the impact on both the client and the company
- Ability to adjust personal style to different situations
- Willingness to travel
CSC - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...