JOB SUMMARY: Is responsible for the management for one defined team within
the hospital. Has 24-hour accountability for patient care or
service as well as fiscal responsibility for appropriate use of
resources. Supervises employees within the area.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure in the state of Arkansas.
- BSN preferred.
- Previous experience as a Manager or Director.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities.
- Project management experience with good follow through required.
- Self-directed and with excellent interpersonal skills.
Minimum of 3 years Psychiatric experience required.
Saline Memorial Hospital - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Saline Memorial Hospital (SMH) is a not-for-profit medical facility serving the western region of Arkansas. The full-service hospital has...