The Solutions Consultant (SC) is a senior member of the Skillsoft Compliance Solutions Clients Services Team and as such is responsible for the success of Compliance Solutions Clients. The SC is responsible for expedient development and implementation of compliance training solutions and compliance training subject matter support. Along with the Account Executive, the SC is responsible for identifying and being a catalyst for contract expansions. The Solutions Consultant enables our clients to succeed, provides Compliance Solutions with a true market differentiation factor, and is the foundation of our long-term success and profitability.
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in one of the following areas:
• Environmental, Safety, and Health, with emphasis in training compliance
• Corporate legal compliance (e.g., harassment, EEO, ethics, etc.)
• Food and Alcohol Safety
• Lead Compliance Solution Team’s efforts in implementing, expanding, renewing, upgrading client contracts, and developing account strategies.
• Engineer and implement business solutions within each client organization utilizing Compliance Solutions product and service offerings.
• Assure client success and development by assisting in the definition, implementation, rollout, and continual evaluation of e-Learning training courses and other compliance solutions.
• Develop and monitor client project plans including success criteria, program administration, and e-Learning program marketing.
• Proactively develop client relationships to:
• Develop and mature training initiatives
• Foster relationships and partnerships of mutually beneficial success for both the client and Skillsoft
• Resolve client problems, issues, and concerns
• Provide program marketing support to clients in order to help drive library and other course utilization within accounts
Skills & Experience
• Experience must demonstrate proficiency in establishing corporate training programs, including but not limited to those required to comply with FDA, OSHA, EPA, and DOT regulations and associated industry standards and/or corporate compliance obligations imposed by federal and state law.
• Must have compliance training management and/or ES&H, Food/Alcohol Safety, Legal Compliance management experience. OSHA Outreach Trainer, CIH, CSP, ASP, or legal services experience preferred but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in a business or scientific field that directly relates to products and services delivered by Skillsoft.
• Possess interpersonal and leadership skills, to positively deal with personnel at all organizational levels, internally and externally.
• Must exhibit written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Must be proficient with computer/Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft products.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision to establish goals, objectives, and priorities.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Skillsoft to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), covered veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.
SkillSoft provides cloud-based training courses and software for business and information technology (IT) professionals. It offers about...