To join the R&D, QA,and Production teams working on our BD+ product.
The position is open at our office in North Hollywood , but will also support systems and staff at remote sites.
The position is best suited to a generalist with experience in a broad range of projects and technologies.
Needs to have a vigorous approach to security, meticulous attention to detail, and the patience to get the job done correctly under pressure.
Good communication skills will be key to successfully bridging the distance between remote and local staff, as well as working with vendors and partners.
- Networking - TCP/IP, VLANs, Trunking, firewalls, routers, and managed switches. We have a mix of Cisco, HP, Foundry, and Juniper equipment.
- RedHat/CentOS/Fedora – package management, accounts, IPTables, kickstart, SELinux, performance tuning
- FreeBSD, Solaris, Ubuntu – basic administration; knowledge of pf and AppArmor helpful
- Monitoring – Nagios, Cacti, etc
- ZFS, NFS, and Cifs
- Security, both physical and digital
- PGP/GNUPG, SSH, SSL
- LAMP web servers
- Jira and Confluence
- Puppet, Chef, CFengine, etc.
- Scripting in sh/bash/ksh; Python desirable
- ESXi or other hypervisor concepts and management
- Servers, storage, UPS, and HVAC – this is not a cloud operation
- User level experience with Windows, OS X, and Linux Desktop
A background check will be required of successful applicants.
- A college diploma is preferred
- 5+ years of experience
Irdeto - 11 months ago
Irdeto is the most innovative software security and media technology company in the world. Through its dynamic monetization and security...