Responsible for the sell-in of a forecasted dollar volume and mix of products into the retail account(s). Act as key liaison between Lancôme and the assigned account(s). Interact with buying office in all aspects of the ordering process to ensure the company’s net goals are met. Perform all administrative functions for their account(s). Maintain strong relationship with Lancôme retail executives. Play an instrumental role in the planning and execution of Lancôme marketing initiatives for each account. The expectation is that the Key Account Director will spend 25% of their time in the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for net sales goals for entire account(s). Compile all daily, weekly and monthly retail sales reports including competitive retail reports and mix of business. Participate in forecasting sales for new sku’s within the retailer ordering systems.
2. Responsible for the overall stock levels and ensure appropriate product mix of stock is available in the stores by assuring timely ordering, proactively monitoring and resolving low or out of stock conditions. Control and update stock and sales plan, product and GWP returns. Manage promotional order process, from purchase order to shipment.
3. Actively participate in open to buy negotiation along with Field Sales Vice President.
Responsible for preparing account meeting information in conjunction with Regional Sales Director and Field Sales Vice President.
5. Work in conjunction with the Regional Sales Director and Field Sales Vice President to establish the promotional strategy for the business, input the agreed upon contracts as well as maintain the advertising budget.
6. Builds strong, influential partnerships with buyers to maximize space and visual priority, full stock conditions and the retailer’s contribution to advertising and sales enhancing events.
7. Communicate and follow up on all necessary business information from buying office to Field Sales Vice President, Regional Sales Director and Sales and Training Executives.
8. Establish strong working partnerships with the Field Sales Vice Presidents, Regional Sales Director and Sales and Training Executives as well as people from the corporate office to acquire key resources, obtain problem solving advice and take advantage of assistance in highly critical negotiations.
1. Bachelor degree and minimum of 5+ years experience in cosmetic or retail management
2. Self motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
3. Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
4. Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
5. Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communication business information
6. Strong negotiation skills
7. Ability to establish strong working relationship with buying groups
8. Proficient computer skills necessary — Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)|
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...