Business Application / Developer / Analyst
The efforts of our top notch people have generated tremendously positive results, creating additional opportunities. As a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner , we are currently pursuing talented, passionate, team players to support both current and future growth of our organization.
…then you are the right person for this high profile opportunity.
- Thrive in an environment where your exceptional technical skill and talent for innovation has an immediate and measurable impact on revenue,
- Enjoy collaborating and learning something new from your peers every day,
- Excel at translating business requirements into solutions,
- Develop creative solutions utilizing business application programming tools (VB, VBA, or similar) and SQL Server,
- want to join an organization that, above all, values people that drive results,
Additional Responsibilities include:
Requirements / Minimum Qualifications:
- Collaborate with business process owners to define requirements, design and implement solutions
- Utilize business understanding to automate workflows
- Improve efficiency of both operational and technical teams
- Perform complex data aggregation and data validation/quality improvement
- Execute data mining techniques for advanced analysis of data and report generation
Compensation and benefits:
- At least one year of relevant experience
- Major in Management Information Systems or a major/minor combination including Business, and Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server with skills in query writing and performance tuning
- Programming experience in writing VBA in MS Excel or MS Access and/or VB
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic work environment
- Report writing experience (Access, SSRS, or other)
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with Retail industry/data, ETL tools or data conversion processes a plus
- Minimal travel required (less than 10%)
Energize your career. Come join one of the fastest growing privately held companies in world and make your mark.
- Competitive wages
- 401k and bonus plan
- Health, vision, and dental coverage (employer subsidized)
Connolly, LLC - 23 months ago
We also offer over 600,000 promotional items to serve all the needs of your campaign. We have increased our in-house button making options....