Get Paid While Training For A New Career! Prime's Student Driver Program offers: Training to earn your Commercial Driver's License (CDL) if needed, $600 weekly pay while training after acquiring CDL, 1-to-1 student/trainer ratio, Hands-on, over-the-road training, Business ownership opportunities and many other advantages over traditional driving schools!
PRIME STUDENT DRIVER (PSD) PROGRAM
Prime's PSD begins with you obtaining your CDL permit. Then you'll go on the road with a certified CDL instructor for no less than 75 hours of one-on-one behind the wheel training. After training, you'll return to Prime's corporate headquarters in Springfield, Missouri, for final CDL state testing and your CDL license. Then you can enter our program with guaranteed pay!
Obtain CDL Permit / 4 Days
1. Enter program, study and test for Missouri CDL permit.
2. Start driving/training at Prime Training Center in Springfield, Missouri.
3. Work toward 40,000 training dispatched miles (minimum) with food allowance while without CDL (Food allowance is paid back with future earnings).
On-the-Road Instruction / 10,000 Miles
1. Train with experienced certified CDL instructor for 3-4 weeks in a real world environment.
2. Get 75 hours of behind-the-wheel time with one-on-one student/instructor ratio.
3. Earn 10,000 miles toward total 40,000 miles needed.
Pass Final CDL Skills Test / 30,000 miles
1. In Springfield, pass final state CDL exam.
2. Obtain CDL with HazMat endorsement.
3. Receive certification and begin as a company driver trainee.
4. Earn 12
Prime Inc. - 30+ days ago