Marsh is the world's largest risk and insurance services firm, delivering superior risk management and insurance broking solutions. We have 26,000 staff globally and deliver services across every capital city in Australia. Our strength is our people: their commitment, their expertise, and their customer service excellence.
Come and work for Marsh and enjoy the benefits of a world leader:
• Become part of a global leader that has one of the strongest reputations in its industry: - ‘Broker of the year’ four years running
• Enjoy the benefits of our highly regarded ‘wellness package’ including a health plan, staff discounts, salary continuance and more;
• Have access to the Marsh University and the best in the industry training opportunities including study benefits and support
A great opportunity has become available for a
Senior Account Executive
to join the Corporate Practice in the Melbourne office. The Corporate team cater insurance and risk management needs to meet the requirements across an impressive range of clients. As part of this position you work with top tier clients and manage their portfolio across all classes of insurance.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring high quality customer service is provided at all times. You will be responsible for managing and developing Account Executives, Assistant Account Executives, and Administrative staff through clear and effective communication, delegation and performance management. Vital to this position will be your reliable, communicative, and professional nature.
• Meet and exceed service standards agreed while taking a pro-active approach to all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients
• Ensuring client needs are identified and implement successful account retention and defence strategies
• Maintain an awareness of all large and potentially complicated claim related matters and assist claims personnel in the negotiation of equitable claim settlements on behalf of clients
• Possess a thorough understanding of all major classes of insurance which the Company offers to its clients and keep abreast of all new technical and product developments
• Develop and maintain meaningful working relationships with insurers, clients and colleagues through regular contact and liaison;
• Actively develop additional business from existing portfolio.
To be successful you will currently be working in an AE or SAE position, with experience working on complex global or major accounts. You will be engaged and enthused by the complexities and pressures involved with working on a large, high profile account within the Marsh business.
Using your experience and business qualifications, you must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong influencing and negotiation skills. It is also essential that you are capable of meeting deadlines, working well under pressure and over all else providing supreme levels of customer service.
If you are looking for a challenging new role in a truly global organisation that is committed to innovation and excellence, then look no further than Marsh. Apply using the link provided.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 16 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...