Epic Community Connect Program Manager
Our client in Washington has a full-time contract need for an Epic Community Connect Program Manager.
Parker HealthcareIT provides highly skilled technology people from across the United States. We focus on one specific industry; Healthcare. Established in 2004, Parker HealthcareIT has built a talent pool of EHR implementation specialists that deliver projects on time and on budget. Our recruiting team understands the importance of building strong relationships with their contractors and candidates and strives to match the right opportunity with the right talent.
- Lead and manage a team through the development of the implementation tool kit to successfully deploy the Providence Epic software suite using the Epic Community Connect implementation model.
- Lead and manage a team through the development of the model system that will be deployed for the Providence Hospital Community Connect program.
- Develop the project plan for the Hospital Community Connect pilot program.
- Lead and manage the deployment of the developed Hospital Community Connect Epic acute care software model in community based and critical access hospitals.
- Demonstrated successful experience implementing major vendor health information systems in a hospital setting required, experience implementing Epic software in a hospital setting.
We offer some of the best benefits in the industry:
Weekly pay through direct deposit Travel reimbursement each week via direct deposit Medical, dental and vision insurance that starts the first of the month following your first project day 401K and 401K Roth Referral Bonuses
Monster - 11 months ago