Blood management isn’t our business model.
It’s our mission.
We don’t sell medical devices, pharmaceuticals or blood products. We are healthcare providers with a passion for quality improvement and patient safety. Our goal is to help promote appropriate blood utilization and to improve the quality, safety and efficiency of blood component at hospitals.
Come join Mediware, a Top 100 Healthcare Software company where what we do affects the lives of millions every day. We are seeking a top notch individual to lead Client Services team for our Performance Management business line.
The Director of Client Services is a working manager and is responsible for the planning and management of Client Service activities of a blood transfusion consulting business to ensure service quality, satisfaction of contractual obligations, and achievement of service revenue, gross margin, and customer satisfaction objectives. This position leads a team of 5 of project managers and data analysts towards improved business results, customer service and cost effectiveness. All qualified candidates must have proven leadership skills, experience leading customer focused and internal projects, and financial and business acumen.
- Management of the client services department and team to attain revenue targets, goals and excellent customer service
- Responsible for the delivery mechanism of client services including the process, methodology, project management and tools to support the consulting engagement efforts
- Senior executive liaison with clients in roles supporting the efforts of the client services team as well as new business development within existing and new clients
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training and providing ongoing feedback and corrective action
What's in it for you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, management or related field. MBA is a plus
- PMP preferred
- Minimum of 10 years with experience in client services, consulting and/or client delivery with a healthcare technology company. Knowledge of the Blood Industry and transfusions is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- Proven track record of delivering excellent results
- Proven ability to develop teams that can meet or exceed financial goals
- Experience hiring, development, and corrective action of personnel
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work with management and executives within and outside of the company
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast paced deadline oriented environment
- Customer focused
- Works well in a team environment
- Some travel
- Able to be a working manager and lead the department
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Great benefit package with matching 401K, Education Reimbursement, 11 Holidays & more
- The opportunity to make a real difference in Healthcare and in people’s lives
Mediware - 23 months ago