For millions of business owners and decision-makers, Penton makes the difference every day. We are a B2B Media company and we're changing the way businesses engage with content!|
We engage our professional users by providing actionable ideas and insights, data and workflow tools, community and networking, both in person and virtually, all with deep relevance to their specific industries. We then activate this engagement by connecting users with tens of thousands of targeted providers of products and services to help drive business growth.
Penton values talent, and were proud to support a corporate culture where talent can thrive. At Penton, we are committed to these workplace values:
Collaboration —We work with smart, creative people and look for opportunities to work together. Its more productive, enlightening and fun.
Education — We love to learn, and we proactively seek opportunities to formally and informally share our knowledge with one another.
Innovation — We confront challenges and invent solutions. We are empowered to take risks, and energized by our discoveries.
Celebration — We are proud of our accomplishments and our company!
Thank you for your interest in Penton.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting the online marketing managers who develop campaigns to support lead generation programs, events and digital subscriptions across the IT and Developer markets. This person will help to manage lead generation programs, oversee email deployment, pre-qualify email lists, develop some creative and compile tracking reports. The Marketing Associate works closely with internal team members to efficiently fulfill on advertisers needs in a timely and effective manner. This position will primarily work on projects for Windows IT Pro, SQL Server Pro, SharePoint Pro, DevPro, iPro Developer, and Power IT Pro communities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
LEAD GENERATION AND CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- Manage aspects of email marketing campaigns, including copywriting, designing HTML emails, segmenting lists, setting-up deployments, QAing, scheduling, reporting, and tracking.
- Tracking and analysis will require ability to work with multiple data sources and/or individual data source managers including Eloqua, YesMail, Fattail, Omniture, DART, and drupal for pulling reports and analyzing campaign results.
- Work with the marketing team to identify new sources for growth, maximizing existing lead resources, and executing lead generation campaigns.
- Effectively market web seminars, whitepapers, eBooks, and other lead generation products to the technology audience using a variety of marketing channels, including direct email marketing, digital media, and other sources for top accounts.
- Track lead generation campaign results and regularly communicate with marketing teams about successes and progress reports.
- Maintain high-level of deliverable quality while also keeping projects on deadline.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, journalism, or related fields preferred, but not required.
- Minimum one year experience in email marketing preferred.
- Experience utilizing marketing management tool such as Eloqua, Marketo or proprietary tool preferred, but not required.