Wealth Management Operations supports JPMorgan WM, the world's premier service provider for hi net worth individuals. The Private Bank's goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Located in Newark, Delaware, the 400 members of WM Operations provide end-to-end support for all aspects of the client banking experience, working closely with sales, service, and product specialty groups.
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services, transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers and many of the most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients in the world.
The Wealth Management (WM) Statement Operations team is responsible for statement rendering, corrections and quality assurance functions for WM Investment and Deposit statements. The team performs various functions including: ad hoc client reporting, retrieving and mailing historical statements, special handling of mail, investigating statement mailing issues, and performing statement corrections. The team is also responsible for completing Audit Confirmation requests and the electronic delivery of preliminary prospectuses for initial public offerings.
The WM Statement Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for the content of the Wealth Management Investment statement. This statement is generated from the Omni accounting platform and is the primary source of client reporting in PB and PWM. The specialist will have a firm understanding of securities operations, and be able to translate accounting postings to client reporting on the statement. The specialist will partner with Front Office to identify and resolve issues and make statement corrections as needed. Additionally, the role involves control responsibilities and project related tasks.
- Act as the escalation point for client issues, which involves working with the Front Office to resolve questions, investigate issues and develop a satisfactory response to the client's concerns
- Perform market value and cost reconciliation on client statements
- Partner with business partners to identify statement issues and provide guidance to the Operations Teams to make the appropriate account corrections in Omni
- Participate in project initiatives including: establish business requirements, performing UAT and implementing changes within the team
- Represent the Statements space as SME on any projects impacting Statements
- Assist with complex Out of Balance conditions as required
- Work with Front Office partners to understand client feedback and issues as they relate to the statement, and guide them to the appropriate resolution
- Perform quality assurance on end of month statements to ensure statements are accurate and no defects were created when statements were generated
- Vendor management and issue resolution
- Perform regular control reviews to ensure compliance with auditing, risk and regulatory requirements and standards.
Strong analysis and problem solving skills
Strong client focus
Highly motivated and ability to work independently
Excellent verbal and written communication
Ability to develop & maintain relationships with business partners
Commitment to quality and control
Ability to think creatively and recommend/implement process improvements
Strong organizational skills to successfully manage multiple tasks at one time
Strong background in use of computer systems (PC and Mainframe)
A.S/ B.S. degree or equivalent work experience
Project management experience a plus
Knowledge of Private Bank products/Services
Knowledge of the accounting for financial instruments, including derivatives and multi-currency instruments
Knowledge of financial products with an understanding of the attributes of investment products, as well as related calculations
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
US-DE-Newark-CC - Ops 3 / 00768
Asset & Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase - 16 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...