Prospect, qualify, and obtain new SAP Hosting customers. Plans, organizes, and implements sales efforts to achieve overall sales objectives. Annual sales quotas will be determined and assigned annually for each SAP sales position
Plan and carry out direct Sales activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal staff.
Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Develop ideas and create offers for direct Sales activities to all existing accounts, as well as new accounts.
LEADERSHIP and TEAM FOCUS
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices and technologies.
- Provides recommendations on changes and design enhancements to improve reliability, security, processes, and performance.
- Takes responsibility for meeting commitments; desire to succeed and has a history of meeting solutions by deadline.
- Builds respectful relationships with team members; consistently acknowledges and appreciates each member’s contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential; motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Provides quality customer service above else; ensures an understanding between customer and Secure-24 and helps provide workable solutions.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems; provides information that insures interest and understanding.
- Promotes innovation, creativity, and effectiveness, always striving for continuous improvement.
- Grows professionally and personally; eager to acquire new knowledge while promoting Secure-24’s values and culture.
Any and all potential candidates must comply with the Secure-24 Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy .
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years relevant SAP Sales and Marketing experience or equivalent.
- Requires strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills. Sales experience and self-motivation are essential.
- Team skills will be needed to fully utilize the knowledge and abilities of managers you will liaise with on an ongoing basis.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong customer focus. Must work well with customers of varying levels of technical expertise in high-pressure situations and complex environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to various levels of management.
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong desire and ability to quickly learn, become competent in, and apply new skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must be proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in pressure situations.
- Occasional travel for training and/or conferences.
To apply for this job, please send us your resume and references to email@example.com .