Customer focused role
Mercer is a global leader in human resource consulting and related services. The firm works with clients to solve their most complex human capital issues by designing and helping manage health, retirement and other benefits. Mercer’s 20,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries.
The role of Insurance Case Manager sits within our Australia / New Zealand outsourcing business and manages group insurance claims for a portfolio of superannuation clients.
The primary functions of the Case Manager are to manage death, permanent disablement and salary continuance claims; liaising with the claimants, members, insurers and fund trustees. Given the sensitive nature of the claims, the successful candidate will possess a strong background in customer service; outstanding verbal communication skills and an empathetic disposition.
Benefits of the role are many and varied, including:
- Joining a cohesive, collaborative and diverse team environment
- Working with a truly goal organisation with long term opportunities for growth, career progression and national/international job opportunities
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- Competitive salary package
- Stunning, corporate offices in the CBD.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess:
- Previous experience within insurance and/or superannuation (claims experience highly regarded)
- Genuine desire to working in a customer focused role and resilience to support a broad range of members with their insurance claims
- PS 146 Compliance
- Strong communication skills and ability to work to deadlines.
To apply for this great opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Jacqui Davis, Recruitment Specialist, via the link below.
03 9623 5695
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 23 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...