Scrum Master (USA)-725918
Scrum Master. The Scrum Master works as part of an Agile Team to produce working software. Responsibilities involves promoting and protecting the Scrum process, and working with Product Owners, Business Systems Analysts, Sprint Team members, Architects, Project Managers and others to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of the Sprint team. The Scrum Master serves as a Scrum coach to the team, works within the broader organization to promote and improve the practice. This position is expected to provide leadership in terms of process improvement, best practices, identifying and resolving technical debt, organizational impediments and individual team behaviors.
- Ensuing the Scrum process is followed.
- Managing the process of identifying stories ready to consider for team commitment.
- Identifying issues with team makeup (skillset, team dynamics).
- Facilitating Poker Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Stand-ups, Demos and Retrospectives.
- Provide sprint team status to Scrum of Scrums meetings.
- Managing the process of identifying and resolving impediments.
- Managing the process of tracking story status and progress.
- Tracking process improvement initiatives identified in the Retrospective and other forums, and championing Scrum process improvements.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 year of experience in Project Management, Systems Analysis, or Sofware Development or QA
- 1 year of experience as a Scrum Master on a software development Agile team.
- 1 year of experience in MS Office / MS Project
- 3 or more Years of Project Management experience
- 2 or more years of Process Management experience
- PMP ACP Certification
- Certified Scrum Master
- Lean/Agile Certification and/or Business Process Management Certification
No agencies please.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Project and Process Management
Primary Location : United States-Washington-Seattle-Seattle-ING Seattle Call Cente (51050)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...