Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Provimi North America, a Cargill company, and a leader in providing nutrition solutions for meat, milk and egg providers, is actively recruiting a Nutrition Assistant to: support the service needs of a growing customer base, provide technical services supportive to marketing nutritional products, assist the Director of Technical Services, as directed, and provide nutritional and technical support to nutritional accounts.
- Provide nutritional formulation support to nutritionists in all specie groups, with particular emphasis in swine, dairy, and poultry
- Maintain computer formulas for production products and custom products
- Add/delete changes in ingredients, nutrients, and products on computerized files and update formula costs
- Summarize formula changes and assure that pricing changes have occurred
- Check formulas for accuracy
- Develop rations for customers using their specific ingredient inputs in combination with our nutritional products
- Periodically update computerized feed ingredient matrix
- Periodically distribute updated feed formulation software programs to customers and conduct feed formulation software training for customers
- Work as a liaison with Quality Control personnel to assure the accuracy of formulations, production mixing records, and feed tags
- Provide support for custom formulation price quotes
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- Bachelor's degree in Animal Science or related animal agriculture field.
- Complete understanding of feed formulation
- Excellent computer skills and have knowledge or demonstrate the ability to become proficient using FORMAT formulation software, and Microsoft Office.
Research and Development
Cargill - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers,...