Data Analyst Intern/Co-op-732746
Capital One Data Analyst Co-Op program:
Do You Like a Challenge?
At Capital One®, we search the world to find talented people, and then give
you every opportunity to achieve greatness. We’re a Fortune 500 company,
a progressive financial services powerhouse spanning Credit Cards, Banking,
Auto and Personal Loans, and Small Business.
What You Can Expect:
- Training – Comprehensive orientation, including soft skills development
balanced with key analysis skills
- Mentorship – Work along side experienced peers that represent some of
the top analytic talent in the business world
- Team building activities – Group projects and social events encourage
valuable team building skills
- Project presentations – Associates from various areas of Capital One
present recent work or present frameworks which might be useful for your
- Real work/ life balance – Know that you will not have to compromise what
is important to you outside of work in order to excel at work.
As a Data Analyst Co-op, you’ll use our proprietary Information-based Strategy
(IBS) and technological tools to convert data into usable information. Drive
major corporate initiatives by leveraging your analytical skills. Collaborate across
business units – you’ll be part of the full life cycle of projects. See end results
while working alongside top talent in our entrepreneurial atmosphere. We offer
data analyst co-op positions for five to six months in our Marketing and Analysis
and Operations departments.
- Extracting and analyzing data from existing data stores
- Performing ad hoc queries, conducting root cause analysis, and delivering
sustainable business reporting
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring new strategic tests
- Leveraging data and conducting analyses
Student currently graduating with a Bachelors Degree or higher from December 2013 and May 2014
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Quantitative Analytics
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Richmond
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One - 2 years ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...