Indiana Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse learning community of committed evangelical Christians from all racial and ethnic backgrounds.
The Assistant Program Representative reports to the Assistant Director- assisting with the coordination of activities relating to the marketing and admission functions of Adult Enrollment Services. Successful candidates will enjoy working with a diverse customer base and have a passion for service to others.
Duties and responsibilities include :
- Development of and processing of student files as application material is received
- Notifying Operations staff in Marion when files are completed
- Supply information regarding the various seminary programs to prospective students
- Maintain regular contact with student leads as well as accepted students until they have started class.
- Serve as the liaison between various APS departments (e.g., Financial Aid, Accounting, Academics, etc.) and prospective students regarding the programs, answering questions about curriculum and course sequence, scheduling, registration, pre-requisites,
- Data entry-maintaining and updating the tracking system for student lead and application files
- Providing extraordinary service to internal and external customers
- Answering a multi-line phone system and transferring the caller to the appropriate person for assistance
- Keeping inventory of promotional items and office supplies
- Assisting with information meetings, trade shows, conventions and conferences
- Travel to other Indiana Wesleyan University locations, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director
Indiana Wesleyan University seeks an individual with a strong Christian commitment.
Bilingual candidates (Spanish-English) are strongly encouraged to apply.
Required Skills :
- superior communication skills;
- excellent organizational skills;
- basic computer skills; ability to work independently;
- ability to relate well and interact with professionals in business, health care and education;
- excellent organizational ability
SALARY & BENEFITS:
This is a full-time, exempt position with a comprehensive benefit package.
Salary is established within the appropriate range.
Indiana Wesleyan University - 18 months ago