Oversee daily operational management of 4 retail outlets, the retail warehouse and the online store. Responsible for vendor analysis data and purchase order preparation.
- Managing the Jenny Lake Store operations, the Jackson Lake Lodge Grand Teton Shop, warehouse and Newsstand operations, including hiring, training and managing employees
- Provide employee training on use of POS system
- Oversee the purchasing of operational supplies for the Retail department
- Work directly with sundries vendor to provide product in the Newsstand
- Lead for Retail department’s safety program
- Prepare vendor analysis data at end of operational season
- Oversee purchase order preparation and POS entry
- Involved with online store management
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or equivalent
- Profiecient in overall use of computer sysetms (including POS, Office, ect)
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Ability ot live and work in a remote location
- Experience supervising employees
- Prior retail management experience
- Experience in retail buying
- Experience in working in a warehouse environment
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US . . .
With a mission to Preserve, Protect and Inspire, Grand Teton Lodge Company (GTLC) operates the lodging, restaurants, tours and activities at Jackson Lake Lodge, Jenny Lake Lodge, Colter Bay Village, and the Jenny Lake and Gros Ventre campgrounds located in Grand Teton National Park.
Year Round Employees are provided with a comprehensive benefits package, housing, many additional privileges and the opportunity to be a part of our year round GTLC community. This position is housed in year-round housing located on what we call Staff Street, near the Jackson Lake Lodge. An employee dining room and employee activities/events are available during our summer operating season, and employee activities are available on a more limited basis during the winter. Check out our blog at http://gtlcnews.ning.com and go to www.gtlc.com/employment/ for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company.
As an employee for GTLC, you are also an employee for Vail Resorts which can provide you with opportunities to work and play in some of the world's most iconic locations, for a season or maybe even a lifetime. Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Grand Teton Lodge Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...