Zynga New York – DrawSomething is looking for an all-star Project Manager to join their growing team! Project Managers at Zynga are highly valued for their keen ability to execute. As the primary communication and data management point, the project manager is the key to delivering successful projects in a timely manner.
- Work with Zynga Creative leaders to refine the process for product review
- Develop deep understanding for Zynga product design process and requirements
- Work with new studios to develop product pitch in green light process.
- Effectively communicate the core experience of your game to other parts of the Zynga organization, and help ensure that your game leverages the ideas and resources of the larger organization.
- Provide guidance and share best practices to your team to create an organizational structure, processes and project plan that allow the team to efficiently produce high quality work on time and on budget.
- Initiate, foster, maintain and manage others toward positive working relationships with internal and external organizations critical to both current and future development process.
- Understand and keep up with game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements
- 3+ years experience managing internal development teams within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Producers etc.).
- 2+ years experience as a Sr. Producer (creative visionary) within the games industry, creating top quality games.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership.
Zynga - 13 months ago