With more than 500 utility and 2,100 commercial customers, as well as five million deployed residential devices, Comverge, Inc. brings unparalleled industry knowledge and experience to offer the most reliable, easy-to-use, and cost-effective intelligent energy management programs. Comverge is the leading provider of Intelligent Energy Management solutions for Residential and Commercial & Industrial (C&I) customers. We deliver the insight and control that enables energy providers and consumers to optimize their power usage through the industry’s only proven, comprehensive set of technology, services and information management solutions Join the industry leader in the following challenging career opportunity:
Summary: Energy Services is a growing component of Comverge's business. This critical role ensures customer delivery and retention, project auditing services, project management, state and utility rebate applications, material and labor procurement. Responsible for COGS/COS of projects.
Essential Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Project energy efficiency audits of ECM's
- Rebate submissions and best path to incentives
- Vendor and sub contractor relations and negotiations
- Material procurement
- Overall responsibility of COGS/COS of each project
- Meeting and exceeding profitiablity requirements by project and to budget
Customer facing individual to meet customer service and customer expecations
- Ability to track and maintain profitability
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 to 5 years of energy efficiency Project Management in Commercial and Industrial buildings
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory
- Ability to lead others, interface with customers daily, manage multiple projects collectively at the same time.
- Fundamental understanding of Energy, Electrical Contracting, Energy Efficiency and Lighting Efficiency Measure
- Understanding of lighting efficiency, other ECM's, ASHRAE audits, IGA's
- Understanding of direct load control, load shedding ballasts, DDC, building EMS systems, and similar solutions
- Understanding of backup generation, ATS, and automated demand response
- Understanding of HVAC and associated systems in commercial and industrial buildings
- Understanding of COGS/COS metrics as they pertain to P&L objectives
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and positive working environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include: peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Comverge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M / F / V / D)
Comverge - 23 months ago