The tool crib attendant will support tool crib operations in the Third shift for Cameron's Surface Systems facility. The tool crib attendant is responsible for supporting the machine, assembly and weld areas on all tooling requirements. The individual is also responsible for maintaining inventory control in the tool crib and overall organization of the work area.
The individual will operate with limited supervision and will be expected to independently handle a variety of tasks in the tool crib area.
1. Sets up tooling for supply to machine shop
2. Perform trouble shooting on tools as needed
3. Issues MRO goods to machine, assembly and weld shops
4. Coordinate with supply sources to procure and stock MRO inventory
5. Provide tooling support and training, as required, to machine, assembly and weld shop
6. Maintain inventory control and overall organization of the tool crib area
7. Support new technology implementation efforts
8. Actively participate in process improvement initiatives
9. Support safety initiatives and requirements
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
1.High school diploma, GED or equivalent
2.5+ years of experience in a machining environment
3.Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
4.Sound knowledge of machining process and tooling
5.Knowledge of Wintool, Cribware, Zoller tool presetter highly preferred
6.Good communication skills
7.Strong mechanical aptitude
8.Ability to handle tasks independently
9.Open to new ideas and technology
Cameron - 10 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...