Voted one of the top 200 small and mid-cap companies in America by Forbes Magazine three years in a row, Waste Connections, Inc. is growing throughout the United States. Our range of services includes solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling to more than 2 million commercial, industrial, and residential customers in 30 states.
Lakeside Disposal, a Waste Connections, Inc. company has an immediate opening for a Local Truck Driver at our Moses Lake operation. In this position you will be responsible for driving a garbage truck on selected routes. This is a physical job which requires working outside in all weather conditions.
Full time position, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. Competitive pay, family benefits, 401k, and vacation.
Do not stop by or call our local office. Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com. If you have troubles applying please email email@example.com or text Lance at 360-281-9919.
Ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Be able to follow safe operating practices.
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
- Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
- Possess a valid Class A or B Commercial Drivers license.
- Possess a satisfactory driving record (No DUI or Reckless driving offense and less than 3 moving violations and/or accidents in the last 5 years).
- 1 year of CDL driving exp.
Waste Connections - 2 years ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...