Interest Sub Category:
Marketing/ Communications/ Public Relations
Job Title :
Communications Analyst III (OPETS)
Type of Position:
• Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a major in Engineering or a related discipline, and DAU Level III certification in SPRDE, or the civilian equivalent, is required.
• Eight (8) years of general experience and four (4) years of experience in a program office or similar organization
• Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance
• URS Corporation is looking for a Communications Analyst that has experience with government contracts, to join their team supporting the home office in Abingdon, MD. This position will report to the Product Manager. Programs consist of multi-year execution of multiple engineering projects, and FFP projects.
• Provide specialized support with information communications
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...