The Marketing & Sales Business Systems Implementation Manager-Web will provide leadership in the application of the Enterprise Web Platform technology to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our web solutions and business processes. The enhanced efficiencies will increase our top line growth rate, improve efficiency to increase contribution margin and offer better visibility to enable greater coordination, accountability and predictability. To achieve the goals, this position will work with business owners and management to identify and frame opportunities using our Enterprise Web Platform and then work with project teams and end-users to plan and implement business process and infrastructure improvements to support those opportunities.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES : None at this time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTHER NECESSARY FUNCTIONS:
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Information Systems & Technology (IST) management team to develop a rolling 3-year roadmap of the Web strategies and supporting projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer facing business processes.
- Lead the implementation of projects along the 3-year Roadmap
- Lead the day-to-day program efforts to ensure the platform continually performs as needed
- Facilitate the development of ROI models and criteria for project prioritization
- Provide coordination of all of the resources, both functional and technical, to deliver successful projects on time and within budget.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget that in turn deliver anticipated business results.
- Identify, propose, get approval and manage external resource needs including; Consulting contracts, Timelines, deliverables and invoice reconciliation.
- Act as the official repository of delivery dates, key milestones, issues and status
- Partner with the business owners to ensure ongoing progress in Business Process re-engineering and tools. Achieved through requirements gathering, ROI business case development, prototype design, and deployment.
- Partner with IST and other departments to integrate sales business processes with Information Systems Tools to increase revenue growth rate, reduce costs while ensuring data security and integrity.
- Facilitate project and process meetings face-to-face and via conference call as needed.
- Facilitate documentation of current and future workflows and workload; identify technological and process gaps.
- Lead Project Sub Teams of Business Subject Matter Experts on Application Design & Configuration.
- Provide input into & review of system configuration documentation including fields, forms, workflow, values, etc.
- Work with Business Subject Matter Expert on User Acceptance Testing. Provide input and guidance to ensure effective and timely testing is completed.
- Work with IST Infrastructure, Integration Architect, and system DBA on System, Integration, Performance, Security, and Regression Testing.
- Work with trainers, project team, end users and end user support team to develop and implement training and support programs to ensure acceptance and effective use of the new processes and systems
- Follows all policies, procedures, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by GMCR and the department.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Direct experience with application lifecycles and standard Information Systems development methodologies
- Competency in project and program management, budgeting, scheduling, and task estimation, PMP certification preferred
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced, often ambiguous and event driven environment.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal), and comfortable presentation and speaking skills.
- Effective and sound decision making skills, influencing, and leadership.
- Ability to maintain composure, enthusiasm, energy, and focus in a variety of circumstances.
- MS Project and MS Office fluency
- Comfortable with coordinating and driving task level project plans and schedules, bug tracking and timely issue resolution or escalation for resolution/decision
- Meeting facilitation skills including setting agendas, task management, time management, taking minutes, managing documentation, and action item management both formal and informal settings
- BS/BA in a technical discipline with a minor in Business Administration, MS preferred
- 5 years of solid people and team management skills, including effective conflict resolution.
- 10 years of successful technical/business systems project management experience, preferably in web applications
- Must follow all GMCR and Safety policies, procedures and programs
- Predominately sedentary light office position with high frequency of keyboarding/computer work required (67% - 100% of the workday).
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
We believe in using the power of business to make the world a better place. Each step on the long road from tree to cup gives us an...