We are seeking qualified Technical Support to work for the world's top corporations and high visibility brands. Contact us to find out why CompuCom IT Workforce Solutions is the employer of choice for contractors!
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
**CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**
- 0 - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area and an Associate's degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of commonly-used Tech Support concepts, practices, and procedures
- A+ certification
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...