Account Director – |
Work with this expanding SF interactive agency and you’ll have the chance to lead national accounts. This office has about 30-40 people in their office and are looking to grow.
This agency is known for taking risks and specializing in engaging, cutting-edge advertising campaigns.
To be considered for this role, you must be a proven strategic thinker that thoroughly understands the digital and social market. You will work in a highly collaborative environment.
• Work on one to three key accounts and play a key role in New Business Development.
• Strategically drive and lead digital and integrated projects, helping to grow account organically
• Understand client business, brand and marketing objectives leading to the development of high-level strategic plans, creative and brand briefs
• Act as the key point of contact for clients on owned Accounts
• Provide Team Leadership by creating an internal team environment where everyone is motivated to drive overall account growth and digital innovation
• Lead new business pitch efforts (once opportunity has been brought in the door)
• 8+ years of advertising account management experience with at least 5 years in online advertising and brand strategy, interactive marketing, web design and development
• Proven track record of successfully building and growing client relationships
• Superior skills in managing projects and leading teams comprised of strategic, creative and technical skills
• Highly credible & persuasive in all interactions with clients
Candidates must have DIGITAL AGENCY EXPERIENCE. Those without digital agency experience will not be considered.
Please send resume and salary history.
24 Seven - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
As a strategic resource for talent management, 24 Seven helps creatively-driven global brands identify, recruit and secure game changing...