Post by Jobing - The Assistant Branch Manager will dominate in service by maintain a working knowledge of all services, organizational policies, and procedures. Provides guidance, leadership, training and branch staff scheduling. Responsible for providing a high level of quality service while cross–selling credit union services. Must be able to work Saturdays.
- Provides prompt, friendly and accurate service to internal and external customers. · Responsible for account services to membership including, but not limited to member applications, completion of forms and data input related to account set up, updates, account maintenance and transactions. · Delivers personalized service that focuses on individual member needs. Identifies and offers products and services that will improve our member’s financial lives.
- Accountable for meeting loan production and cross sales goals. · Maintains a working knowledge of all lending policies and guidelines and all aspects of loan closings. · Performs Head Teller functions when necessary, assists in the supervision and development of branch staff. · Assists in auditing Tellers vault and other negotiable instruments.
- Professional and efficient communications with all departments in order to promote synergy. · Maintains member confidentiality, safeguards branch assets by assuring that cash procedures are followed, and enforcing all security procedures. · Prepare various monthly and weekly reports such as time–sheets, cross–sales and log reports as directed. · Maintain a self–development program by updating technical and management skills by completing training plan prescribed for the position, attending pertinent seminars and classes and reading journals and publications.
- Provides services for business accounts, trust accounts and equity loans. · Partner with Branch Manager to represent Achieva in the community. · Partnership with leadership to be a top employer. · Responsible for upholding all credit union ethical standards.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner. · Perform other essential job functions as required or assigned. Successful candidates will have a high school diploma and 3 – 5 years of financial institution and experience, Leadership skills is required.
Jobing - 7 months ago