Oilfield Treating Specialist III - Baker, MT
Requisition ID: 10908
Oilfield Treating Specialist - Class B CDL Truck Driver/Treater
Location: Baker, MT
Nalco, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an Oilfield Treating Specialist in our Energy Services - Logistics group located in Baker, MT. If you are a dedicated DOT driver and oilfield treating professional with a proven track record of success we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base hourly rate and benefits.
Primarily responsible for providing chemical treatments of oil wells. Responsible for safe operation and preventative maintenance of any type of vehicle used to deliver chemicals to customers, plants and/or warehouse locations.
Territory/Location Information: This position is based in Baker, MT and covers about a 80 mile radius of the surrounding area.
- Chemical treating of all scheduled wells and locations on a regular basis
- Maintain chemical inventory reports
- Present a professional manner and work closely with sales people to satisfy customer requirements
- Maintain regular communication with sales and supervisor in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards
- Maintain truck and equipment in a safe and operable condition at all times by performing daily and periodic mechanical and safety inspections
- Maintain driver's hours of service by using Turnpike and/or paper log book reporting
- Keeps current on safety techniques and take advantage of all opportunities to improve driving and safety skills
- Recognize and avoid safety hazards in the work environment
- Properly load trucks, prepare daily bills of lading, schedule the order of daily treatments and submit treating reports to sales.
- Minimum high school graduate or GED
- Must have a current Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), issued by the state in which the candidate resides with all the relevant endorsements (X - HazMat & Tanker required)
- One (1) year of commercial driving experience compliant with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and DOT regulations
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Previous oil and gas well experience
- Knowledge of precautions needed if exposed to H2S (hydrogen sulfide)
- Experience with the operation of forklifts, drum dollies and trailer hoists, chemical pumps, hoses, meters, printers and gauges
- Experience with handling products in various types of packages including bulk, drums, Porta-Feeds and mini/micro-feed units
- Experience performing warehouse duties, which include preventative maintenance, inventory and ordering of chemicals, receiving incoming shipments, organizing warehouse for safe and efficient chemical storage, operation of customized chemical manufacturing equipment and the upkeep of warehouse grounds
- Awareness of chemical safety and the measures to take in the event of skin contact or spill
Primary Location: US-MT-Miles City
Ad Code: J2W: CB1
Ecolab - 22 months ago
Ecolab cleans up by cleaning up. The company offers cleaning, sanitation, pest-elimination, and maintenance products and services to...