When you join our family at Emeritus at Montclair Park , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
As a Cook , you'll help to maintain a positive physical and social environment for our residents. Working closely with our Dining Services Director, you'll be responsible for the Community's food ordering, preparation, and delivery as well as kitchen sanitation. Tasks in this role include ensuring food is prepared in a nutritional and appetizing fashion, maintaining supplies and equipment, and providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
Position requirements include:
• Must be formally trained in the culinary arts, or have equivalent experience in the culinary arts.
• Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 17 months ago