Warehouse Associate will be cross trained in other duties but will primarily pull orders. We offer competitive pay and full time regular (not temporary) employment to candidates who have the experience, skills, and job history that we are looking for.
10am to close of shift
Pay: up to $11.25 per hour for qualified applicant!
Our benefit package includes :
- vacation, holidays, personal/sick days
- medical, dental, prescription, and vision
- flexible spending accounts
- 401K program
- short-term and long-term disability insurance
- life insurance
- tuition assistance
- product discounts for our employees
- attendance rewards
- safety rewards
- ...and much more!
- Order picking from manual pick ticket
- Receiving product and put away
- Assist with general warehouse operations
- Perform other warehouse duties and tasks as assigned
- Accuracy standards must be maintained
- Warehouse experience in distribution is required.
- Stable job history-- Previous employment will be verified.
- Material Handling Equipment experience is preferred
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time
- Good English reading and speaking skills and good basic math skills
- Basic PC skills preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work well with others in a diverse environment
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Pass pre-employment background checks and testing
Interline Brands is a leading national distributor and direct marketer of broad-line maintenance, repair and operations (“MRO”)...