Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital
Responsible for improving the overall quality and completeness of clinical documentation. Facilitates modifications to clinical documentation through extensive interaction with physicians, nursing staff, other patient caregivers, and medical records coding staff to ensure that appropriate reimbursement is received for the level of service rendered to all patients with a DRG based payor (Medicare, Medicaid, Other payers). Ensures the accuracy and completeness of clinical information used for measuring and reposting physician and medical center outcomes. Educates all members of the patient care team on an ongoing basis.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Missouri.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years field experience.
- Requires passing the J.A.Thomas Clinical Exam, a test that evaluates Broad Clinical Knowledge
- Minimum one year utilization review or case management experience required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Requires a high level of analytical ability to identify, evaluate problems and recommend solutions in quality of services, tests and related procedures and assesses skill level of staff.
- Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
”Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time off
- And much, much more!
SSM Health Care
- 4 years ago - save job