UWHC Student employees provide administrative support to an assigned department, assist with a variety of department specific projects, perform research as direct by department management, and perform general customer service responsibilities.
1. Current Student at UW System University
2. Field of study related to department
3. General customer service/ administrative experience or experience in field of study
4. Employee must be able to problem-solve, make decisions, and work independently.
5. Employee is expected to offer excellent customer service by being courteous, positive, and sensitive to customer and patient needs.
6. Employee is expected to communicate effectively by sending, receiving and responding to information ensuring high level of patient satisfaction.
7. Employee is expected to follow UWHC Employee Work Rules and department dress code, sanitation, and safety work standards.
8. Excellent verbal and written communications including understanding of English language.
9. Ability to work in a team environment.
10. Ability to work scheduled shifts.
11. Expected to follow work rules, dress code, sanitation, and safety work standards.
12. Ability to perform simple math calculations.
13. Physical Requirements: Light or as defined in departmental addendum
Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays from 8:00am-5:00pm. The hours may vary based on the operational needs of the department.
Contact Clare Hathaway for more information at CHathaway@uwhealth.org or at 608-262-6015.
Who We Are...
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics is a 566 bed facility that ranks among the finest academic medical centers in the United States. Frequently cited in publications listing the nation's best health care providers, UW Hospital and Clinics is recognized as a national leader in fields such as cancer treatment, pediatrics, ophthalmology, surgical specialties and organ transplantation.
UW Hospital and Clinics offers:
How to Apply
- More than 900 active medical staff and more than 80 outpatient clinics.
- Six intensive care units (trauma and life support, pediatric, cardiac, cardiothoracic, burn, neurosurgery) with 83 total beds .
- Nine satellite locations .
- One of only two organizations in Wisconsin with designated level One Adult and Pediatric trauma centers.
Please use the "Apply Now" button found at the top and bottom of this page.