High School Diploma
On the job training provided
Similar work experience or previous food service experience preferred.
The Clinical Nutrition Service Worker contributes to the medical nutrition therapy care plan by performing a variety of food service assignments. This position is responsible for the proper execution of therapeutic diets, patient safety meal modification, patient satisfaction with food service, adhering to food safety and sanitation practices. Additional areas of responsibility may include cafeteria, catering, coffee shops and dish room as assigned to facility department wide services.
- Assists in the preparation of meals ensuring compliance to therapeutic diet orders, patient safety modifications and proper patient identification
- Assembles, serves, delivers and retrieves patient meals. Records patients 'Intakes' including nutrient specific intakes accurately per established procedures.
- Participates in dish room and cleaning procedures
- Processes and delivers orders for nutrition services.
- Records department statistics and other information.
- Assists with organizing and putting away department inventory and supplies – putting away stock
- Participates in department meetings and councils.
- Assists with other areas of responsibility in the absence of Assistant Manager/Coordinators or as assigned.
Bozeman Deaconess Hospital - 2 years ago