Oversees the day-to-day operations of the office. Supervises all operational, personnel, and material aspects of the office. Supervises all non-physician staff. Acts as liaison between physicians, staff, and administration.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three years of prior work experience previous experience in the operation of a physician's office or clinic.
To further our mission of enhancing the health status of the individuals and communities we serve, effective November 9th, 2012, McLaren Macomb will no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products in any form. Cotinine testing will be used to verify non-tobacco use. Individuals whose health screening results are verified positive for tobacco/nicotine use will be disqualified from employment, their job offer will be rescinded, and they will be disqualified from reapplying for employment for one year from the date of the health screening.
- Associates degree in Health Care Administration or related.
- BCLS Certification-required.
- ACLS Certification
- Five years of prior work experience previous experience in the operation of a physician's office or clinic.
McLaren Health Care - 2 years ago