Summary of Position: The Project Coordinator facilitates and coordinates the implementation of small scale IT
related projects. The Project Coordinator is involved in all phases of the project from obtaining requirements to roll
out, while maintaining the budget and project communications of the overall project.
infrastructure, and application teams.
- Consults with team to coordinate scheduling and maintains engineering schedules within assigned regions.
- Communicates with engineers to update appropriate project fields in internal systems.
- Opens active projects to engineers and enters project information into internal systems.
- Respond to inquiries from customers and follow-up to conclusion escalating if necessary.
- Assists in developing the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule for the engineering team.
- Creates and maintains project budget, status reports, and other project management-related documentation.
- Reviews estimates for the project’s schedule, effort, and budget using best practices and past experience.
- Coordinates work between vendors, customers, sub-contractors, and different teams at different locations.
- Performs day-to-day coordination of all phases of the project.
- Coordinates the completion of deliverables and ensures delivery to the customer.
- Coordinates all project activities with business owners/stakeholders and other support, technical
delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- Coordinates all changes to the project scope through a formally defined change process.
- Measures and monitors progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is
- Keeps up-to-date on relevant solutions, products and services.
- Participates in technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Ensures completed projects have been billed and are closed.
- Works cross-functionally on specialized projects and assignments (as needed).
Minimum Requirements :
Prefer Project Coordination/Management experience
Basic Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Proficiency in the English language and reading comprehension.
- Knowledge of administration and management principles, specifically in; strategic planning, resource
records, designing forms, and other office procedures.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and
problem-solving and decision-making.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and active listening skills.
- Operative active learning skills to understand the implications of new information for both current and future
overall production of a project.
- Superior project management, time management, and coordination skills to plan, organize, staff, and direct the
take corrective action when necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking, appropriate judgment, and logical decision-making skills.
- Effective monitoring, instructing, and quality control analysis skills, to evaluate the quality of performance and
negotiating with others.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills with the ability to manage relationships by persuading and
- Ability to manage client relationships and negotiate changes to commitments/requirements.
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project
- Ability to solve problems using deductive and inductive reasoning and see tasks through to completion with
- Ability to utilize information ordering skills to create defined patterns according to specific rules and
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Ability to sense and forecast problem areas.
- Ability to see details at a close range.
- Ability to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Ability to take direction from executive management.
- Ability to see tasks through to completion with minimal guidance.
A drive for Achievement and Effort, Attention to Detail, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Cooperation,
Concern for Others, Dependability, Innovation, Initiative, Independence, Integrity, Persistence, Self-Control, and
Presidio Networked Solutions, Inc. is an AA/EEO/M/F/D/V employer