The primary responsibilities of this position will include assisting in drafting of mechanical and electrical plans of
solar photovoltaic systems, sales and the submission of permit applications at the
Building/Planning departments of the appropriate City/County offices. Experience with building
integrated solar systems and electrical distribution necessary.
Sales experience and knowledge of renewable electrical systems such as photovoltaic's,
daylighting, fuel cells and wind very desirable. 2-4 years of related experience needed.
Required Skills / Duties:
- Experience in designing, analyzing and developing systems
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively, contributing to multiple projects
within the firm
- Ability to give presentations to internal engineering staff for informal design reviews
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with environmental technologies, organizations, or
- Sales and marketing helpful
- Forward Thinking
- Fuel cell
- Solar Lighting
- Building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV)
- Small Wind
To apply, email your resume to: email@example.com .