Performs technical tests and experiments for process engineering within R&D. Performs set up of processing equipment. Monitors, audits and provides guidance to line operators. Processes test runs and prepares records, charts, and graphs of results for presentation to engineering to identify yield problems or test new products. Provides technical assistance to process development and engineering personnel.
***This is a temp to regular position****
- Knowledge of PCBA manufacturing is required.
- Excellent in communication and computer skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot machines and communicate to manufacturers technical support.
- Familiarity with AOI and Selective wave processes.
- Understanding of Solder Paste Inspection process.
- Experience with Aegis system tools are a plus.
- Ability to train operator.
Sanmina-SCI Corporation - 11 months ago