We are currently seeking a Manager, Applications and Development for our IT department located in Wayne, PA. This position will manage GENEX’s Case Management Applications.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Managing new development and maintenance activity of in-house case management application development.
• Managing day-to-day activities of team to ensure IT requests meet organization goals and requirements.
• Directly managing staff, including assignments, guidance and skill development. Accountable for performance metrics of all direct reports.
• Managing employment aspects including hiring, appraisals, corrective action and compensation.
• Implementing and providing guidance related to development processes and policies, overseeing the work of team and working with other department leaders to deliver technical solutions.
• Making recommendations and taking the lead for system and process improvements.
• Developing policies and procedures for the developers.
• Monitoring adherence to standards, procedures and policies.
• Training and mentoring direct reports.
• BS or BA in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or equivalent degree required.
• At least 5 years of development and IT experience is required.
• Requires specific expertise in one or more areas of software development, extensive knowledge of platforms, operating systems, and development languages and the proven ability to combine business activities and software design.
• Must possess effective written and verbal communication and problem solving skills.
• Prior experience in an IT management role is preferred.
• Knowledge of Case Management and Fee Management businesses preferred.
GENEX - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1995, Genex designs, builds, and deploys powerful, yet easy-to-use solutions for clients in a variety of industries. Genex has...