Federal Tax Senior Staff- South Bend (6178)
ID 6178 Location US-IN-South Bend
Firm Services Tax Consulting - Federal Tax Services Type Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe assists public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 2,500 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest networks in the world. The network consists of 150 independent accounting and management consulting firms with offices in more than 580 cities around the world.
As the Federal Tax Senior Associate for the compliance practice you will be required to assist on large projects, so strong technical skills are vital to this role. Tax consulting includes performing tax research and working with clients on tax matters as well as planning and implementing special projects. The Tax Senior is responsible for the compliance function on clients including preparation and technical review of corporate, partnership and personal income tax returns.
- Your role will include identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities, preparation and review of client tax calculations, management of client tax relationships and supervising and developing staff. Must have the ability to manage client relationships, multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies.
- Research and consult on complex tax matters.
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- BS in Accounting required, Masters in Taxation or LLM is a plus
- CPA or eligibilty to sit for CPA required
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive experience in public accounting or corporate/public blend
- Consolidated C-Corp, FAS 109, FIN 48, partnership, S-Corp, Individual and/or multi-state experience
- Ability to grow strong client relationships
- Possess effective writing, communication and tax research skills
- Experience with tax technology a plus
Apply for this opportunity:
- Apply for this opportunity online
- Email this opportunity to a friend
More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebookShare on myspaceShare on googleShare on twitter
Go back to your homepage
Need further assistance?
Powered by the iCIMS Talent Platform (Opens new window)
Applicant Tracking Software
Crowe Horwath LLP - 13 months ago
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the top 10 public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core...