Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking an experienced Software QA Specialist to support a Federal Customer in Washington, DC. As a Software Quality Assurance/Testing Analyst you will ensure that quality software is provided for release to production by:
You may also be called upon to write traceability matrices and test reports as well as perform program changes or develop software programs as required.
- Serving as QA representative at project meetings and milestone reviews;
- Writing and executing test plans and test scripts;
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and documentation to gain a thorough understanding of the programs and processes to be certified;
- Providing or validating estimates for assigned tasks;
- Creating and modifying test scripts to certify system changes;
- Creating test incident reports for identified defects;
- Developing test control databases;
- Maintaining test databases and ensuring their integrity and currency;
- Distributing test data from control databases to development staff to satisfy adequate unit testing;
- Assisting with configuration management tasks (test scripts, source code control, coordination of requirement changes) as required;
- and Releasing completed projects into production.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD.
The Software QA/Test Analyst should be experienced in using some, if not all, of the following tools:
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- C# .NET
- Oracle 11G
- BMC Remedy AR
- MS Project
- MS Access
- MS Visual Basic V6
- MS Visual Studio
- MS SQL Server
- Business Objects Enterprise
- J Developer
- Apache Tomcat
The successful candidate will possess the ability to communicate needs and issues in a professional and clear fashion. In addition, you should possess the ability to work independently or as part of a team, depending on the circumstance.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience. An Active Secret Clearance will be required for consideration.
Join Pragmatics, Inc., a mid-tier government contractor solving mission-critical technology challenges for federal and civilian customers. Pragmatics has provided federal agencies with software engineering, systems engineering, IT services management, cybersecurity, and program management support services and solutions for more than 26 years. We have a diverse contracts portfolio and provide our customers with the highest level of performance excellence while offering our employees rewarding careers in an engaging work environment. If you’re a team player looking for a challenging opportunity, we encourage you to find out more about us at: www.pragmatics.com/careers. We have been externally assessed at SEI CMMI Level 5 and ISO 9001:2008 and 27001. We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Pragmatics specializes in software engineering, systems engineering, information assurance, program management and planning and network...