We are searching for a Senior Project Manager/Senior Network Consultant to provide strategic consulting to our base of more than 600 small to medium sized clients.
- Project management: run complex projects from design and development to production, create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, and manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Ramp up: manage overall transition of all new clients into the Dataprise support agreement, complete initial network assessment of all assigned clients based on industry best practices, develop a strong understanding of how a client uses or could use technology to grow its business, and work with operations to identify the appropriate primary engineer and ensure a smooth transition from the ramp up team to the operations team.
- Escalation: serve as technical escalation point for engineering staff, work with technical managers to identify and resolve persistent and lingering issues, identify resources needed to resolve issues in a timely manner, and ensure timely communications and updates are provided to all relevant parties.
*Note - In some cases, the following will be considered in place of minimum education and experience: unique education, specialized experience, skills, knowledge, training or certification; quality of experience; national recognition; exceptional Grade Point Average. Related experience may be substituted for education. Education and experience requirements will be determined by Dataprise prior to hire.
- 4 + Years of IT Infrastructure/Network Project Management experience. See footnote below.
- 7 + Years of hands on experience supporting and managing Windows based systems like Active Directory, Exchange, SBS etc. See footnote below.
- 3 + Years of hands on experience supporting and managing virtual technologies VMWare, Microsoft Virtual Server, Xen servers. See footnote below.
- Experience with network technologies like firewalls, routers, switches, IPS/IDS etc. See footnote below.
- Experience designing, deploying and trouble-shooting SharePoint highly desired and preferred.
- Experience designing, deploying and trouble-shooting Citrix highly desired and preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management methods and managing cross functional teams.
- Ability to serve as the Virtual CIO to SMB businesses and provide high level strategic consulting to clients.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, business management, time management, and developmental skills.
- Skilled at resolving problems and conflicting situations.
How to Apply: Submitting Your Resume
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed at one of the fastest growing technology
firms in the region, we want to hear from you today. Our headquarters is located
in Rockville, Maryland, just a few miles from Washington, DC.
Qualified candidates should send their resume ( Microsoft Word format preferred )
to email@example.com ,
or fax it to us at (301) 945-0604.
Note: Dataprise promotes a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug
testing and relevant background investigation for some positions.
Dataprise, Inc. - 10 months ago
Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Dataprise, Inc. is a leading information technology managed services provider and systems integrator...