Are you looking for job stability, good pay, great benefits, an opportunity to increase your knowledge base, improve your troubleshooting and problem solving skills and the potential to move up in a great company?
Denbury has a great reputation for treating its employees right. Voted Top 150 Places to Work (Nationally), Top 100 Places to Work (Dallas-Fort Worth), and Fortune 100s Fastest Growing Companies.
Denbury has immediate openings for Lease Operators in Oyster Bayou (Winnie/Stowell), TX and Friendswood, TX fields. These are full time hourly paid non-exempt openings.
The Lease Operator position will report immediately to the Production Foreman.
Lease Operator General Duties include:
- Perform lease operator / pumper duties at the oil & gas facilities, and the well sites.
- Performs moderately complex pumper duties including operation of pressurized vessels and production equipment.
- Prepares documentation and produces daily reports.
- Requires extreme attention to detail both for accuracy and safety for self and others.
- Requires strong follow-up and follow through commitment every day.
- Responsible for maintaining/repairing equipment and identifying potential problems.
- Must organize and plan daily work schedule.
- Conducts production tests using established procedures and witness of purchaser's gauges and tests.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the oil & gas processing equipment.
- Recognize potential hazards to operations and provide protection for both human beings and equipment.
- Works 7 days on and 7 days off, 12 hours per day. Requires the ability to work a rotation of overnights every 6 weeks.
- Considered to be On-Call for training and any spill/release incidents when not on duty.
To apply, please go to www.denbury.com/careers . If you need assitance with the on-line application contact the Application Help Desk at 972-673-2751 or 1-855-860-5627.
Job Requirements for the Lease Operator position include:
- Must reside within 30 minute drive of field in Oyster Bayou (Winnie/Stowell), TX or Friendswood, TX.
- Must have 3 to 5 years or more of experience. For Military Veterans, credit will be given for experience that is similar in nature. Nice to have, but not required: Process Technology program certificate or similar.
- Competent in all areas and capable of handling most problems except those requiring engineering assistance
- Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook and MS Excel spreadsheets and use production input programs
- Must have valid drivers license and clean record.
- Operators who have worked with High PSI's in the oil production process. Denbury uses CO2 for injection and extraction - having used a similar cold gas is desirable or working in a high PSI environment..
- Experience with water injection/extraction is considered similar in nature.
- Any type of artificial lift experience is a plus.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements that include standing, stooping, walking, climbing, carrying instruments weighing up to 50 pounds, and wearing various personal protective equipment in the extreme variations of temperatures outside year round.
Must have the following personal attributes:
- A positive, go-getter attitude, who wants to learn a great deal more about Denbury and the oil industry and become a strong
- Team player and future leader.
- Must want to grow with a company and have a long term career.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Compensation and Benefits
Denbury Resources offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Outstanding Denbury Benefits Include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits on 1st Day of Employment!
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, with company contribution
- Great Long Term Incentives, i.e. Equity Opportunities
- 401k, including company match
- Generous Vacation/Sick Time
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Employer-paid Life, short term and long term insurance
- Gift Matching Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Relaxed work culture
Denbury Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is a Drug Free Environment.
- 13 months ago - save job