1. Operates a computer terminal to enter, edit, modify, retrieve and delete a wide variety of engineering data for reports, analyses and design projects.
2. Provides support in preparing reports, documentation, analysis and design to engineering personnel.
3. Assists engineering personnel in installation of simple equipment and routine systems.
4. May build special test equipment or repair production and electronic equipment.
5. Performs other duties as required.
Some Electrical Engineering College Classes Preferred Skills:
Some Electrical Engineering College Classes
We provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and
employ a skilled workforce of...