1. Operates a computer terminal to enter, edit, modify, retrieve and delete a wide variety of engineering data for reports, analyses and design projects.
2. Provides support in preparing reports, documentation, analysis and design to engineering personnel.
3. Assists engineering personnel in installation of simple equipment and routine systems.
4. May build special test equipment or repair production and electronic equipment.
5. Performs other duties as required.
Some Electrical Engineering College Classes Preferred Skills:
Some Electrical Engineering College Classes
BAE Systems is the premier trans-Atlantic defense and aerospace company, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and...