High school or GED required, some college preferred
professional retail selling environment; previous supervisory and cash
- Minimum of 2 years of sales and customer service experience in a
handling experience preferred
manner with the goal of delighting the customer
- Ability to lead, coach and direct the work of others in a supportive
feedback to store leadership and developing action plans on proper
- Ability to follow up on operational processes, including providing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
OfficeMax is an equal opportunity employer that employs persons
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability,
age (40 and over), veteran status, and other protected status as
required by applicable law. OfficeMax uses E-Verify to determine the
eligibility of employees to work in the US.
RETAIL OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
At OfficeMax, delighting every customer requires the dedication of all
store associates working together as a team. As an Operations
Supervisor, you are the owner of what goes on #behind the scenes.# You
strongly believe that a store has to have organized processes in place
in order to provide best-in-class customer service for each and every
guest that walks into the store. You get excited about maintaining the
store#s merchandising appearance, making sure shelves are fully stocked
and that all customers are checked out by a friendly and efficient
cashier. You are a member of the store leadership team, you open and
close the store, address associate needs and perform the functions of
the Manager on Duty. You take pride in your work and expect the same
from others around you. From OfficeMax, you will be respected and
recognized for your ability to delight each and every customer, strong
work ethic and commitment to the highest levels of integrity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
personalized and profession service
- Delight the customer by offering a simple yet superior level of
by maintaining a neat and clean store that exemplifies our clean, in-
- Ensure an inviting environment for customers and fellow team members
stock store priorities.
- Maintain proper procedures for cash handling and back end processing
Team Leaders of any unusual activities or unsafe practices
- Lead the store#s shrink and safety awareness program and advise Store
validate that store merchandising standards, including data integrity
- Direct associates and participate in setting store planograms and
are maintained at all times.
execution for implementation
- Monitor operational reports to identify opportunities for improved
About Office Depot, Inc.
Office Depot, Inc. is a leading global provider of products, services, and solutions for every workplace – whether...