Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for a contract to hire position with our client in Overland Park, KS.
The candidate will be responsible for reviewing, evaluating, designing, implementing, and maintaining the company’s technology infrastructure. The candidate should be familiar with industry best practices for managing the infrastructure. Must be hands-on, technically proficient, customer, and service oriented.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or citizenship status.
- 3 plus years of experience as a system engineer
- Previous experience with configuring and managing an infrastructure
- 3 plus years of experience with NetApp storage systems or similar storage arrays
- 3 plus years of experience with RedHat Linux server management
- 3 plus years of experience managing Exchange, Lync, and SharePoint technology
- 1 plus years of experience managing VMWare ESX
This position is not eligible for benefits.
This position is: Contract to Hire
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. - 10 months ago